Vampire
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Vampire

The Masquerade starts here...

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Character concept

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Matt
Neonate
Neonate
Matt

Aantal berichten : 52
Registratiedatum : 12-05-11

Character concept Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Character concept   Character concept I_icon_minitimedi mei 17, 2011 4:52 pm

Sinds er niet echt restricties zijn, en we niet de alledaagse mens moeten spelen gaat het iets worden met een 'criminal background', 'military background' of iets in de 'Law Enforcement'. Ik ga niet proberen een personage te spelen met te veel sociale doodaa's omdat ik er zelf veel te asociaal voor ben Wink .

The (Escaped) Convict. He grew up in the slums of LA, which made him though as nails. He had to fight to get the scraps from the other smaler/weaker kids. As a teen he joined a gang for protection. Life on the streets was safer when you were in numbers. His specialties where burglary and just plain street brawling. It wasn't soon after that, that he got arrested for possession, assault and involantary manslaughter. Life on the street seemed as a picnic compared to an American supermax. He learned quickly how to be even tougher and made sure everyone knew they couldn't mess with him. When the opportunity came to escape he took it. He will do whatever he can to keep his freedom.

"The trick is not getting caught."

"Just walk away Marshal, walk away before you make me do things I'll regret later."

"I'll die before i go back there!"

"Out here I'm the king, in there I'm just another animal in cage."

The US Marshal He grew up in a small town somewhere in Texas, redneck territory. His father went to prison for murder and his whore of a mother OD'ed on coke when he was 17. To keep it short he had a tough time growing up. But that didn't keep him down for long. He had taken care of himself since he was 10. As soon as he was able he left his hometown and joined the Marshal service. All he wanted was to forget his past. 10 years later his life got turned upside down. He had murdered an escaped convict in cold blood and then buried his body in his backyard. A raping, murdering son of a bitch, but still... And that wasn't all of it. The feeling it gave him was wrong. It felt good. He started using morphine to block the feeling.

"Come out with your hand on your head!"

"If you run I'll put a bullet in the back of your head!"

"Who? No I never caught up with him. He just vanished."

"Doc. I need another prescription. Yeah yeah here's your money you greedy bastard."

Blackwater Operative Army brat born and raised. Alsways on the move, never stayed in one place longer then a year. Joined the army at age 17. Started his training for the specialforces at age 22. Got a dishonorable discharge at age 27 due to some classified shit he did in Afghanistan. Was recruited by Blackwater a year later.

"Haha! Did you see that shit!? His head just imploded when I shot him with my AS50!"

"1...2...3...4...5... haha those stupid bastards keep running infront of me!"

"I'm sorry sir, I'm not at liberty to tell you what happened that day in Afghanistan."

"Euh, no... Did I say that? Well oh euh, I was never in Afghanistan..."

The Native American He grew up in the Laguna indian reservation in New Mexico. His family and the rest of the community were poor. The little resources they got from the government weren't enough to sustain the whole community. Children were taught the ways of old. They learned how to hunt prey, read the land, ride and fight. Some of them got introduced to shamanism, if they had the tallent for it. His life was hard. But life was peacefull. Untill one day some nitwits from the neighboring town started to make trouble in the reservation. They demanded payment and threatened to hurt the locals. When things got out of hand a young Native American girl got raped and died of her injuries a day later. It was his sister. Vengeance was sweet that night. The only problem was he could never return to the reservation.

"I'm called Night Wolf , how do your people call you?" Wink

"My people have endured the grasp of white-man long enough. Don't you think it's time for a change?"

"I sence a parilous predator is near... how strange... in a city like this... Impossible!"

"I will not abide cruelty! Animal nor human!"

Laatst aangepast door Matt op vr mei 20, 2011 9:23 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Matt
Neonate
Neonate
Matt

Character concept Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Character concept   Character concept I_icon_minitimedi mei 17, 2011 6:14 pm

-update-

Luk
Admin
Admin
Luk

Aantal berichten : 80
Registratiedatum : 11-05-11
Leeftijd : 39

Character concept Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Character concept   Character concept I_icon_minitimewo mei 18, 2011 10:13 am

ziet er allemaal erg sterk uit, ik ben voor alledrie te vinden Wink
Ik hoop wel dat niet iedereen zulk een type gaat spelen, want dan zitten we in de problemen...
https://sareta.actieforum.com
Matt
Neonate
Neonate
Matt

Character concept Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Character concept   Character concept I_icon_minitimewo mei 18, 2011 12:22 pm

Ik twijfel wat tussen 'The Escaped Convist' en ' The US Marshal' beide lijken me zeer leuk om te spelen. Ik zie nog wel, mss kom ik zelfs wel nog met een ander idee.

Al een idee voor wanneer de eerste sessie zal zijn? Wink
Luk
Admin
Admin
Luk

Aantal berichten : 80
Registratiedatum : 11-05-11
Leeftijd : 39

Character concept Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Character concept   Character concept I_icon_minitimewo mei 18, 2011 4:03 pm

ze zijn beiden vooral leuk omdat ze ook beiden een donker geheim hebben. eentje dat eventueel in overleg kan genomen worden als flaw. maar dat zien we dan wel.
we zijn de eerste data aan het bespreken in het andere topic...
https://sareta.actieforum.com
Matt
Neonate
Neonate
Matt

Character concept Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Character concept   Character concept I_icon_minitimevr mei 20, 2011 9:24 am

-update-

Concept voor een toekomstige Gangrel.
Ken
Fledgeling
Fledgeling
Ken

Aantal berichten : 22
Leeftijd : 37

Character concept Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Character concept   Character concept I_icon_minitimevr mei 20, 2011 12:38 pm

Verdorie, wat een toeval, ik was juist allerlei dingen van native americans aan het opzoeken om mijn character concept te schrijven.
En nu zet jij dat hier juist voor mij op het forum.
IK had zelfs speciaal aan Luk gevraagd waar in de USA we zouden zitten, om de dichtstbijzijnde stam te pakken.
Hij is er alleen nog niet uit waar dat we juist gaan zitten.
Weet als ik dat pak, dat ik niet gewoon uw idee heb gepikt. Wink

Laatst aangepast door Ken op za mei 21, 2011 12:02 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Matt
Neonate
Neonate
Matt

Character concept Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Character concept   Character concept I_icon_minitimevr mei 20, 2011 1:01 pm

Hehehe, ik ben nog maar het brainstormen ze, en de native American zal het toch waarschijnlijk niet worden. Tot hier toe vind'k de US Marshal het leukste concept.
Ken
Fledgeling
Fledgeling
Ken

Character concept Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Character concept   Character concept I_icon_minitimevr mei 20, 2011 1:42 pm

Goed dan reserveer ik voorlopig de native american.
Ken
Fledgeling
Fledgeling
Ken

Character concept Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Character concept   Character concept I_icon_minitimezo mei 22, 2011 8:10 pm

Ik had het nog niet door tot ik uw profielfoto zag.
De US Marshal is de Mahone van Prison Break! Very Happy
Matt
Neonate
Neonate
Matt

Character concept Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Character concept   Character concept I_icon_minitimezo mei 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Ja, ik vond dat echt het beste figuur in de serie, allé hem en Theodore. En het concept van Mahone past prachtig in de world of darknes. ^^
Gesponsorde inhoud

Character concept Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Character concept   Character concept I_icon_minitime

Character concept
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Character Concept

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum